Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vegan Sandwiches - Basic How to with Flare.

I hope you,  your family and friends are in good health. As we enter the spring season more produce starts to become available. We also tend to work on slimming down
and eating right. Creating healthy, meatlessly mouthwatering, vegan sandwiches can be a great way to make use of the produce and work toward your health goals. 

Some of you may be new to plant based whole foods eating and a little in the dark on how to make a tasty sandwich that doesn't contain meat, eggs or dairy. Or you may just be like me and always looking for new ideas. Here's a short slide show to inspire you!


Tip: Start with a whole grain sprouted bread!

2 comments:

  1. I just finished dinner and that made me hungry all over again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryan! Then I did my job! Spreading the word that it can be meatlessly mouthwatering.

      Delete