Sunday, May 27, 2012

Welcome New Guest Blogger - Sean Young!

Sean is the newest meatless blogger to join in the recipe sharing here at Meatlessly Mouthwatering! He and his family have been rapidly making the switch to eating plant strong. This is really exciting for me because Sean is a great cook and has so many meat dishes that he cooked, is so creative, that I knew once he started going meatless he would be creating some inspiring, meatlessly mouthwatering food. He has not disappointed! His wife (my wonderful sister in law) Jody is also creating some great food (which I just got to sample last night, yummy) so I'm sure she will have plenty to share too!!! So welcome Sean (and Jody), share away and feel free to post as often as you like!

(if any one else is interested in sharing your meatlessly mouthwatering recipes please contact me and I'll help you get started. It's easy and fun to share great food that's good for you too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment