Monday, December 12, 2011

A Meatlessly Magical Day At Disneyland!

So yesterday I was in "the happiest place on earth," Disneyland. This was my first time sense starting my plant-based way of life. Now I must be honest I wasn't 100% vegan yesterday however, I was impressed to find out
a number of great vegetarian options that tasted great.For breakfast we enjoyed some yummy pancakes at The Storyteller's Cafe restaurant in The Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. 


For lunch I ate a tasty portobello and grilled veggie sandwich on a 9 grain baguette from the Tomorrowland Terrace. It had a basil aioli that was not vegan but certainly tasty. You choose either fresh fruit or french fries. I went for the fries, hey I'm on vacation!


Later, at night, we found our way Downtown Disney at the Jazz Kitchen. As a treat, warm beignets, coated in powder sugar with chicory decaf coffee. So good! We then ran back to the Disneyland park to watch the winter fireworks display, which was amazing and ended with snow falling all over Mainstreet. Beautiful!


 I was impressed to see many other meatlessly mouthwatering options throughout the park. It's raining all day today. So, we are taking a Magical Break today and relaxing with our best friends but, when we go back this week I'll post other options I find to help you have a Meatlessly Magical time at your next Disneyland day!

No comments:

Post a Comment