Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Veggie Hunt! Traveling in Unfamiliar Areas

So I'm visiting my best friends hundreds of miles from home. No juicer, no idea were to find a natural food store like the ones in my neighborhood, feeling like junk from eating stuff I don't usually eat, no blender or jucier so smoothies and green drinks are out! What to do?!?


A quick local search for "natural foods" on google and
BINGO!!!!! Sprouts Natural  Market is found!!! A phone call or two and I was connected to the local 'healthful eating' community. This place is great it has a fresh juice and smoothie bar where I was able to get a 20oz "Sprouts Rx" juice full of wheat grass and spuralina! Just what the doctor ordered! They also have a wonderful selection of bulk items, organic produce, baked goods and much more.


So next time you're out traveling, try doing a quick google search and get yourself connected to the local 'healthful eating' community. From there you will find everything you need get back on track or keep yourself on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment