Monday, February 13, 2012

Lemon Cashew Cream Sauce:The Wishy Washy Vegan Kid!

This is my 10 year old daughter, and I'm so proud of her for so many reasons. But today I was so happy to see that when I had come home from work today she had made her very first Lemon Cashew Cream Sauce to serve over Gnocchi! So seeing as this is her's, instead of posting the recipe here on "Meatlessly" I will share the link to her blog (monitored and co-authored by mom ;-) ) where she can tell you all about it. (just click the linked words "The Wishy Washy Vegan Kid!" below)

Oh one note: I'd suggest thinning the sauce down a bit with some of the hot pasta water, as the recipe comes out a little thick. Most of this is made in the blender so that should make it really easy :-)

The Wishy Washy Vegan Kid!: Cream Sauce: Check out this Gnocchi! Gnocchi is one of my favorite things to eat. I used to get one that was all processed with a processed alfredo sa...
http://wishywashyvegankid.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment