Thursday, February 16, 2012

This week's menu... (Something New @ Meatlessly)

This Week's Menu ... Is a new feature at Meatlessly Mouthwatering and here's how it's going to help you! 


Many of my readers have contacted me privately, one way or another, and asked for help with either going plant based or ideas for meals, etc. It can be hard at times figuring it all out. Also, sometimes you don't even know where to look or you've exhausted all your usual 'go to' sites. 


My wife Michelle, and I understand. We want to help as many people as possible with these challenges and help you succeed in your goals of eating more plant based meals. You must understand,
planning is KEY to meeting any goal successfully. Without a plan you are not setting yourself up for best success.


Well, thanks to my amazing wife, I will now be sharing my families actual meal plan for the week, right here on Meatlessly Mouthwatering! Whenever possible, we will post our menu plan a week in advance. As my family and I create the recipes, we will link those recipes on the "This Week's Menu" page. This will make it easier for you to know what to serve to your family and where to find the recipes. You can also look at them in advance so you can know what items to add to your Farmers Market and or grocery list. Use this new page as a tool, not a strict guideline. It's here to help provide you with options, but feel free to add or substitute whatever works for you :-) 


I am really excited about this and hope it will help many of you. Please provide your feedback by posting comments, questions, suggestions, whatever comes to mind. It's all welcome! Remember to follow this blog. (as well as on Facebook and Twitter as additional ideas are shared via these to medias)


So check out this new tool now! click here to go to This Week's Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment