Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Becoming Vegan - Fellow Blogger Raf Kiss tells his story

I'd like to introduce you to Raf Kiss fellow blogger, vegan, adventurer and interesting person.
I met him just recently via my @meatlessly (follow me on twitter here) twitter account. He's been sharing interesting
tweets about his Brazilian life and adventures as well as Vegan lifestyle and issues. I've enjoyed reading many of his tweets.  

One of the interesting things he shared with me recently was his story on becoming Vegan. I know you will enjoy reading it as much as I did.

The following is a portion of his story. The full post can be read here on his blog "Brazilian Road Trips and other adventures"

Becoming a vegan – Raw food: the key to a Healthy Life

Read the rest of the story here.

To get a copy of Fit For Life check out this deal on Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my story Peter. I really hope that more and more people start to realize how important a healthy lifestyle is, and make a positive change in their own lives.

    Cheers
    Raf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raf. Steve here ;-) (not Peter lol) I was happy to share your story. I'm sure others will find inspiration in it!

    ReplyDelete