Sunday, January 8, 2012

English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich - Fast, Easy and Tasty!

So it's Sunday and I don't feel like cooking breakfast. And to be honest, I often miss my non- plant-based breakfasts. They seemed so fast and tasty. The Solution ...
The Breakfast Sandwich! Served with a banana strawberry orange smoothie. WAKE UP! IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!
You can really make this a million ways. Here's what I did:


Whole Wheat English Muffin (toasted)
Pesto
Wine Cashew "Cheese" Spread (recipe here)
Tomato (sliced)
Greens (I used Arugula and Cilantro)
Avocado (sliced)


1 Spread pesto on one side and cheese on the other.


2 Stack your other ingredients on the pesto side and top with the cheese side.
3 Make the smoothie. Or skip the smoothie and save yourself the calories :-D


This has serious flavor! You could even toss it under the broiler before you but the greens on and it would be hot and amazing. Like I said options are endless here.

No comments:

Post a Comment