Thursday, November 17, 2011

Alicia Silverstone - The Kind Diet

Have any of you read Alicia Silvertone's book The Kind Diet





My wife Michelle picked a copy up at the library and has been mentioning different bits, here and there, that she's picked up. I've been to Alicia's site, thekindlife.com , a number of times and
I really like it. So, this sparked my interest to open The Kind Diet up this morning and at least browse the pages (and pictures :-D come on, you know she's a bit nice on the eyes. and she reminds me of my wife too) 

Now I'll admit, the title seemed a little more geared toward a female audience then some of the health/diet books I've read in the past. However, as I started thumbing thru the pages and reading the content, I've gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised! It's filled with all kinds of good information, recipes, facts and experiences that keep you reading and turning pages. She has a very nice way in which she's put the book together, one thing leads to the next in a very pleasing way. And finishes with a ton of recipes, which you know I love!


The Kind Diet is a must buy, if not for the recipes alone.  Although, once you start looking thru it your going to want to read the whole thing. I can't wait to finish reading it and trying some of those fantastic looking recipes! 


Have you read Alicia's book or visited her website? Post a comment and share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment